Discover Sound Imaging’s Mobile Solutions
PET/CT Mobile Units for Hospitals and Imaging Centers
Sound Imaging partners with imaging centers nationwide to help them provide PET/CT scanning to patients. Mobile PET/CT units from Sound Imaging provide you state-of-the-art equipment and unmatched contractual flexibility. You’ll find that we are at your side before and during the lease of any PET/CT system. We also have new and used mobile PET/CT scanners for sale.
PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography and Computed Tomography) scanning is one of the most powerful tools available, allowing medical professionals to determine the exact locations of tumors. Mobile PET/CT scanners work by combining two different scanning techniques, which each record a different part of the body.
The benefits of having a Mobile PET/CT Trailer:
• Greater diagnostic accuracy of a variety of cancers.
• Cancers that can be detected with a Mobile PET/CT Trailer include lung, pancreatic, head, ovarian, and cervical cancers.
• Assists doctors in detecting cancer before structural changes become apparent through traditional imaging methods.
Why choosing a mobile PET/CT unit is a great idea:
• Complete logistics planning for all your mobile PET/CT imaging needs.
• Receive professional support from our expert sales team and engineers.
• Help hospitals address capacity constraints, such as overflow and backlog issues.
• Provide a “bridge service” while you are installing new systems or upgrading your current PET/CT scanners.
Why mobile PET CT trailers are the solution during these rough times:
• Allows low-to-mid budget, imaging centers to start up PET/CT service at low cost.
• Offers your patients exceptional, diagnostic-quality GE PET/CT Scanner services without a major capital expense in a matter of weeks.
• Complete flexibility in your PET/CT machine leasing contract.
• We also offer joint-ventures and other partnership agreements that allow you to provide mobile PET/CT trailer service to patients with nearly no money down.
To learn more about new or used mobile PET/CT scanners from Sound Imaging, call 866.530.7850 today!